Thursday, October 25, 2007
Savoring Time Away

 


We truly savored our time away... and it's hard to believe a week has past. How quickly do we get so caught up in our everyday lives and time swirls by. Here are a few more pics of the lovely water and my little cherubs. Take note of the ole' cotton fields back home. This just brought back the memories of my own Daddy introducing us to the cotton industry in quite this same way and I was about the age of the boys. So what do you think - yes, the twins ended up taking hand-picked cotton back to school to share the experience. I've noticed we all seem happiest when we're outside and mix in the ocean and it's pure bliss. OK, I admit I'm pretty happy in a steamy, bubble bath, jogging on a day like today and just spending time with my family. To get all of that and the ocean, well, it's all good!

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Clicky Web Analytics
Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™