Sunday, September 30, 2007
Farmer's Market Fall Fun & Paula Deen

Ya'll this was great. We had a fantastic fall day on Friday and went to the Farmer's Market. Aren't these just the cutest Pumpkins you've seen with the faces! (OK, actually the ones my own children painted last year are the cutest. These are a really close second.) The bounty we enjoy in this country is amazing. Wait the really great pic from my own "basket of plenty" isn't here. Ya'll have to see that. I was literally able to cross off half of my grocery list right there at the Farmer's Market - and that included stocking up on the spices I was out of at the time. Let me try to re-make my list without looking at the picture. Apples, Zucchini, Squash, Ginger, Garlic, Onion, Cucumbers, Sweet Potatoes, Chili Peppers (the red and orange ones), Pomegranite :), AND garlic powder, onion powder and Cheyenne :). We're happy campers. I need all of this when I get busy in my Emeril's Cookbook but hey, now we've got Paula Deen right here in our back yard! Life is good. God is a great God to create all this!

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Clicky Web Analytics
Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™