Friday, October 19, 2007
Beach Rejuvination

 


We're back and it was divine! Here's a little highlight that says it all...taken by my husband the early-riser. Might I add, we all enjoyed the sunrises together each morning. Heaven. (That should do me for a while ;) And just two words I'll sum it up "Off Season!" There's nothing like having the ocean virtually to yourselves. How could they not know - ya'll God is awesome! We relished His creation. Have a great weekend. And I'll get more pics up and let you know all about the twinkies and our adventures soon.

Labels:



1 Comments:

beautiful boys....you are blessed. I always though of myself as a mom to all girls....but I would not have it any other way. They have way of stealing your heart, don't they?

Post a Comment

<< Home

Clicky Web Analytics
Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™