Monday, January 21, 2008
North Carolina Snow

Here's a report of our snow this weekend!  Let me just say that my former-uppity-Colorado-living-self
left the camera at home on our excursion at the lake in the snow... thinking 'it's not enough to show up.'
Well, let's just say those moments are to be lived and well remembered. 
 
We truly had a wonderful time on Saturday tromping through the woods in a steady snow fall.  It was
picturesque.  Yes, we wanted more.  Yes, the boys wanted to sled every minute asking, "Is it going to
be enough to sled?" 
 
This is a shot of the day after and we were freezing our tushes off here in the South.  Love it but don't
want to live it ten months of the year. :) 

Labels: ,



1 Comments:

Blogger Trudy said...

Very nice site - I can tell you have experience. My girls would love some snow. I think the last time it touched gound here I was too little to go out and enjoy it.

Post a Comment

<< Home

Clicky Web Analytics
Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™