Tuesday, January 01, 2008
Last of 2007
As I consider my last post of this year, I think about all this year has offered to our family. It has been an awesome year for which we are thankful. Since I have been journaling since I was a little girl, it is no surprise that I want to express myself and get it all down as each season moves on.

I always feel a rush of emotion for the year past and the year coming all in one fell swoop. In my heart, I know that "Our God whom we serve, is able and He will." Daniel 3:7 We look for His providence in our lives again this year as we pioneer yet another year on the family journey.

We celebrated health and happiness and pray for it to continue. And as we eagerly enter a New Year, this is our desire is to be "Joyful in hope, patient in affliction, and faithful in prayer." Romans 12:12

God bless and keep you and yours into 2008!

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Clicky Web Analytics
Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™